Bluecrest Pitney Bowes
Excellent Like New
Installed January 2020
Bluecrest - Pitney Bowes EPIC Inserter, 72k Cutter, 50k Sheet Feeder - Excellent Like New Condition!
- Low Cycle Count - approximately 10.5 million cycles
- Dual Inputs
- 50k Sheet Feeder with Camera, NORTH PORT
- HPI RAT/FIM
- 72k HPI High Speed Pin-less Cutter with Camera, WEST PORT
- HPI Buffer
- HPI Accumulator Folder
- Folder with Auto Buckle Chute
- The Cameras read 2d, 3 of 9 etc.
- 6 Insert Stations (2 Rotary, 4 Friction)
- Insertion Engine
- Envelope Feeder Epic Select System
- Defective Envelope Diverter
- Zip Marker
- Print+ Messenger Digital Inkjet System
- Vertical Flats Conveyor
- On Edge Envelope Stacker
- The EPIC cycles at 24,000
- Due to the cycle speed the EPIC will enable a user to cut labor costs in half.
- Also 2 or 3 of my customers that own EPICS said that the Epic requires a much less experienced operator because the Epic is so easy to run.
- They said that you can easily train someone who never ran a Inserter before to run the Epic in a few Weeks.
- Once again hiring inexperienced operators is a large labor Savings.
- Also it is much easier to find a inexperienced operator to run the EPIC
- Sheet Feeder & Cutter processes at least 50,000 sheets an hour
- The EPIC Sheet Feeder, 2 Up Cutter would process multiple Page Statements/Applications at least 2 times faster than you currently process them.
- The EPIC is much faster & more efficient and will save you quite a bit of labor!